Narrated Ibn ‘Umar:
Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles):
1. To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ).
2. To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly.
3. To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity) .
4. To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca)
5. To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.
Input this code:
We want to help you with your business, so drop us a line or come in for a chat!
Select ProductMOHID EMVMOHID CloudMOHID KioskMOHID HandheldMOHID Mobile (Minbr)
Hear from whereGoogle Search EngineFacebook PageA post from a friend on social mediaWord of mouthMosque referEmail NewsletterOther